01 August 2017

Spotlight on Krafty Girl Jasmine!

Hey yall!  Krafty Girl Tangii here, next up on SPOTLIGHT ON A KRAFTY GIRL is Jasmine!  We've sent a list of "We wanna know's" to each of the Krafty Girls and the beginning of each month we'll share their answers with you!  

This is Miss Jasmine...


 1. How long have you been krafting and what got you started?  I’ve always been crafting more or less. I took up cardmaking almost 4 or 5 years ago, I can’t remember exactly. I do remember it was when I had just moved to Jonas (my fiancé) in another city and I had nothing to do during my days, I didn’t know anyone in town and couldn’t find a job. I had to spend my time somehow, right? ;) No but seriously, I had my cousin visiting and we were shopping for my mothers 50th birthday and we ended up in a craft store and decided to buy some papers and scissors tomake our own cards. There also was a scrapbooking fair twice a year just a 10 minute walk from our home and that’s kind of what really got me hooked with all the goodies in the stores and the demos. 
However, I’ve always been creative in one way or another. There have just been different periods trying on new things, but one thing that’s always been close to my heart is colouring and drawing.

2. What is your favorite Reason/Season to kreate?  I love to make cards for birthdays and holidays! It’s so much fun to make that little extra for someone. I’ve always been that one to buy cards to give with a flower or a gift.I love to get Christmas cards in my mailbox!  And then there’s Halloween which isn’t that big of a deal here in Sweden but kinda ”my theme” with a lot of witches and magic, haha!

3. What is your favorite krafty tool?  Does all my stamps and copics count? Hmm.. I would have to say my Silhouette Cameo, it’s been a very useful and fun friend to work with! But it recently got some competition from my die cutting machine that I got for Christmas.


4. What is your “go to” source for inspiration when your mojo has taken a vacay?    If I have to make something ”pronto”, I tend to search for sketches or look at other crafters cards for inspiration. Otherwise I get inspiration from everywhere and nowhere. I can get it from watching a tv-series or on a walk with Leia (my dog).  

5. What is your favorite paper line?  I’ve been a frequent user of Maja Design but I’ve recently fallen in love with First Edition. Other favourites include BoBunny & Reprint.

6. What is your favorite coloring medium, type and/or brand (markers, watercolor pencils, chalk pencils, combination of, etc.)?  I’ve tried promarkers and distress markers and I didn’t like them. Then I found COPICS and fell in love. I don’t colour with anything else anymore.

7. What is your biggest challenge when krafting? Making cards for men.

8. What other hobbies do you have?  My other hobbies include photography, my dog Leia who is a 6 year old finnish lapphund. Singing (although not so good) and dancing is always fun and watching movies or tv-series. I also enjoy working out and I’m getting back into that hobby again after a break due to a lot of stress and lack of time with school and work.

We also asked for some eye-candy!!! We ALL love pictures!!!  Here's a pic of Jasmine's Kreative Space!

Next up we have Jasmine's FIRST KKS Kreation... This is Tara, love her in Orange?!?!?  (Tara is no longer available).

And last, but certainly NOT least, we asked for something using either her favorite Stamp set or her favorite card... This is Jasmine's favorite card, it features Witch Willa!  

Well that's a wrap!!!  We hope you enjoyed this Spotlight on a Krafty Girl, we hope you'll tune in every month!  Be sure to check out Jasmine's blog, here!  Don't forget to tell her "hi" when ya stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment